Just because it isn’t kept inside your home, doesn’t mean it’s not valuable. Store your stuff with peace of mind in our Buffalo or Jamestown warehouse locations.
7 Benefits of Wayfinder’s Warehouse Storage Service
There are a crazy amount of storage options that have popped up across the country in the last two decades. With so much to choose from, how does Wayfinder’s storage stack up?
- No Outside Access. With a secured interior-only access, your items are protected from moisture, and that’s nothing to underestimate. It’s a frequent occurrence for snow and rain to be blown under and around doors in units with outside access, leading to significant moisture issues (Think: mold, mildew, and water staining/damage). Wet weather is not an issue in a warehouse.
- Security with surveillance. To be candid – we store our own stuff along side our customer’s storage. We wouldn’t do it if it weren’t safe and protected.
- Open door policy. If you would like a tour of our warehouse, you are welcome at anytime with no appointment needed. Our open door policy allows you to come see where your items are going to be stored before you store them.
- Just the right amount of storage. Your items are carefully packed away in 5’ x 7’ x 7.5′ wooden vaults, paying only for the cubic feet your vault uses. Need something large stored? We’re happy to accommodate.
- Keeping it local. Two locations in WNY keeps your stuff nearby.
- Clean and well organized. With over 5,000 square feet of storage available, organization and cleanliness is a must for our team.
- Temperature controlled.