Moving downtown or down the road, your belongings will get to their new home safely and in one piece.
A Cure for Hiccups at Home
When moving nearby, it’s easy to underestimate the obstacles. Yet, the logistics of packing, storing, and moving your belongings still requires the same quality care as if you were moving into a new time zone. You need a pro; Someone who knows the way.
1. Leverage Local Relationships
Working with a local moving company with local relationships is essential to navigating your move successfully. Movers with hometown Realtor® relationships and first-hand knowledge of routes and neighborhoods can be your golden ticket to a smooth move. Lucky for you – Wayfinder is a homegrown smooth operator.
2. Create a Custom Moving Plan
Whatever your reason for your move – upsizing, downsizing, family, career – a customized moving plan gives you the comfortable flexibility to move the way you want to. How Wayfinder can help:
Full Service Moving
From dishes to pianos, clothing to knick knacks, Wayfinder can:
- Pack your items securely for long distance travel
- Store your belongings
- Load your items and securely
- Transport your valuables to their new home
Home Prep Program
Help your home make a great first impression to potential buyers with our Home Prep Program.
- Get Your Home Ready for Staging. Your excess furniture, boxes, and personal items can be moved and safely stored to make your home stand out from the rest.
- Have A Head Start On Your Move. Your big home move can be easier with many of your items already in storage, ready to be delivered to their new home.
- Short and long-term storage plans for your belongings
- Extra storage available for auto and water vehicles
Packing Supply Kits
- Packing tape
- Shrink wrap
- Dish packs
- Assorted-sized moving boxes
Get me a quote. And a side of wings.