About Wayfinder Moving Services
Wayfinder Moving Services is a locally owned and operated company, highly experienced in providing superior moving and storage solutions to the Buffalo community. Our goal is to give you the best moving experience possible, to help ease your transition through this major change in your life.
- We are a fully licensed and insured moving company, registered and approved by New York State. All of our practices are credible and legal.
- Active member and board member of the NYS Movers and Warehouseman’s Association (NYSMWA), which works to protect NY residents from movers that operate illegally. Our COO, Brian Hasson, is the VP of NYSMWA.
- BBB Accredited Business with an A+ Rating
- An Interstate Agent for Bekins Van Lines
- Silver Certified: Wayfinder Moving’s team are trained experts in moving older adults with compassion and professionalism.
- Highly reviewed and recommended: 150+ five-star Google reviews from happy customers.
How We Do It
When you work with Wayfinder, you’re not just hiring someone to move your stuff – you’re gaining a guide that will help you navigate the entire moving process. Our professionalism, training, and behind-the-scenes strategy are how we safely get your belongings from Point A to Point B.
While we are known for our extreme care and conscientiousness, we encourage a culture where smiles, jokes, laughter, and light-heartedness are the rule, not the exception. After all, we are just a bunch of grown men playing with dollies.
At Wayfinder, we make sure our employees are treated well, paid well, and have fantastic benefits. The aim is to attract and keep high-quality talent. Why? Besides being the right thing to do, it means we can treat you right as a customer.
We owe a huge thanks to our community in Western New York for joining us on this awesome journey, so we’re always happy to find ways to give back.
While the Jamestown Soap Box Derby is our annual pet project, we also volunteer with Move for Hunger, and donate time and money to local youth organizations – including buying lots of Girl Scout cookies. We will always buy Girl Scout cookies.
Great moves start with great training.
Knowing how to properly pack, protect, and move your personal belongings starts with training. We want our professional movers to be prepared with the know-how to move your home in the safest and most secure way possible.
The Wayfinder Mover Difference
The Wayfinder moving team has the knowledge and training to provide the best moving services for you and your family.
Our movers are trained on-site, in a model home specifically designed to teach crews how to move a household the right way. The house is equipped with all sorts of scenarios to train our team on the proper way to pack and move just about anything, including:
- Flat screen TVs
- Large appliances
Take the worry out of moving!
Getting the help you need has never been easier. Contact the team at Wayfinder and allow us to provide you with best moving experience you could ask for. Please tell us some basic information about your upcoming relocation to get us started with your free moving estimate.
REQUEST A QUOTE